Saturday 9 February 2019

Master is old 5.1

Hello! I'm busy due to Chinese New Year and chapter 5 is longer than usual so I decided to split it into 2 parts. Unfortunately it is not split evenly because I could not really find an appropriate point to split it. Part 1 is short and part 2 longer.

Chapter 5.1
I had never forgotten that when Qinghan first became my disciple, he had enemies - someone had been chasing to kill him all the way to Misty Mountain. However, I never asked about it or tried to find out more.

In my eyes, after becoming my disciple, he would naturally be separated from the external world. I could not even be bothered to spare a glance at the younger generation’s messy affairs of love and revenge.

Qinghan had also assured me that he would throw away his past as my disciple and I naturally did not ask further. It did not matter if he was once a street thug or a noble, in my eyes, from the moment I saved him, his life was mine.

Pity Qinghan… did not think the same.

He had his own secrets.

As such, when he had learnt enough spells and gained enough knowledge, he plotted against me.

Even after all this time, I still remember that day. It looked like it was going to snow and my divine energy showed signs of being exhausted, leaving me constantly tired. I was in the house taking a nap when I received Qinghan’s thousand-mile message, “Master, there’s a monster in the lake.”
*The thousand-mile message is a technique or talisman in xianxia stories used to transmit long distance messages.

I immediately jumped off the bed. To think that I wasn’t even aware that there was a monster in the lake! It must be a powerful one! Qinghan has never used this thousand-mile message in such an urgent manner, he must be in a very dangerous situation….

I made a prompt decision to break the seal under my bed to retrieve the Lishui sword which I had never used since I left the battlefield. This sword accompanied me for thousands of years, to me, it was more like an old comrade-in-arms, a record of my former glory.

I rushed towards the lake but what awaited me was not some “powerful monster” but Qinghan, quietly waiting for me.

I was like a fool caught in his net.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chapter

    (´。• ω •。`) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq 4 Translating.. I hope they can be together. But, I kinda curious what he going to do to his master at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome haha. You will find out soon, part 2 coming right up!

      Delete
  4. Tq 4 translating. I hope they going to be together. But, I'm kinda curious of what he gonna do to his master.

    ReplyDelete