Wednesday 26 August 2015

A short story





Okay! A short story for you guys! The above picture was what inspired me to write it lol~ And since my Chinese is pretty bad, I think that there are certain grammatically wrong sentences XP.

The text says : I have waited for you for so long... ... You are very late, I am angry.

Anyway, I included and English translation so enjoy! Hopefully this keeps you satisfied for a few weeks while I translate the Chu Wang Fei snippet haha.



“我等你很久了。。。你来得很迟,我很生气。”

玉镇更紧地抱着他,声音微颤着“扬哥哥, 玉镇来了, 对不起, 是我的错。”

“好了,别哭,我不生气了。” 扬腾轻轻地安慰道。

他突然眯着眼,吐出一口血。玉镇着急地看着扬腾越发苍白的脸。怎么办?她现在什么也想不出。第一次看到扬哥哥受到这么重的伤,他全身都是血,吓得她一时不知所措。
“玉镇,你知道吗? 其实。。。我真的,真的很爱你。”
扬腾的呼气变得越来越浅,他慢慢地闭上了双眼, 停止了呼吸。。。

玉镇只觉得心里突然很难受,非常痛苦,无比地心痛。

"扬腾, 你醒一醒。。。 扬哥哥, 你不要吓我啊。。。”
…………………………………………
“你。。。是谁?”
“叫扬腾, 从此以后有我来照顾你。”
“哦。。。扬哥哥。”
…………………………………………

“扬哥哥,你爱不爱玉镇? 玉镇很爱大哥哥呢!”
“。。。别胡说八道,快睡觉。”
“哦。。。”
………………………………………

“扬哥哥,我们永远都会在一起吗?”
“不知道。”
“可是玉镇要一直陪着扬哥哥!”
………………………………………
在他的昏迷中,他仿佛听见那熟悉的声音:
“扬哥哥,你爱不爱玉镇?”
 
嗯,很爱,真的很爱。

“扬哥哥,我们永远都会在一起吗?”

永远。我会一直陪着你,到时间的尽头。
                    
                 



 其实我真的,真的很爱你。




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[1] A girl's name, meaning precious Jade.
[2]Gege, meaning older brother or to address a male older than you.
[3] A male's name, meaning to soar.

"I have waited for you for so long... You are very late, I am angry."

Yu Zhen [1] hugged him even tighter and her voice trembled," Yang Gege [2], Yu Zhen is here, I'm sorry, I was wrong"

"It's okay, don't cry, I'm not angry anymore," Yang Feng [3] gently comforted her.

Then he winced in pain and spat a mouthful of blood. Yu Zhen anxiously looked at his face; it was getting paler by the minute. What should she do? She could not think properly right now. This was the first time she saw Yang Gege so severely injured, his body was covered in blood, scaring her and making her at a loss as to what to do.

"Yang..."

"Yu zhen, did you know?" He whispered," Actually... I really, really love you."

Yu Zhen froze.

Yang Feng's breathing became shallower, he slowly closed his eyes and eventually, his breathing stopped...

Yu Zhen's heart was overwhelmed with unbearable grief and pain. She thought her heart was being ripped into a thousand pieces.

"Yang Feng, wake up... Yang Gege, don't scare me..."

.............................................................


"Who... Are you?"

"I am Yang Feng, from now onwards I will take care of you."

"Oh... Yang Gege."

...........................................................


"Yang Gege, do you love me? Yu Zhen really loves Yang Gege!"
"... ... Stop talking nonsense, go to sleep."
 "Okay..."
………………………………………
"Yang Gege, we will always be together right?"
"I don't know."
"But Yu Zhen wants to be with Yang Gege forever!"
………………………………………
In his semi-conscious state, Yang Feng thought he heard that same familiar voice:
"Yang Gege, do you love me?"
En, I love you, really love you.
"Yang Gege, will we always be together?"
Forever. I will always be with you, until the end of time.
Actually, I really, really love you.

3 comments:

  1. that was a really sad story... :(
    poor couple...they will never have a happy ending as he only relents and confesses his feelings right before he dies...
    thanks for the short story! i enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually found out that this is the 2nd picture... There are a total of 2 pictures, will post the first picture with the translation one of these days! I'm having trouble with the PC recently so can't post pictures or videos currently :(

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete