Monday 21 September 2015

A Picture Story


If you remember the short story, this is the actually what happened hahaha, presenting you the original pictures~ I will translate the words~


Girl: You can leave again, I will continue to search, search for ten years, twenty years! Until how long then will you be satisfied? Just how long will it take you to say one sentence [You have worked hard, I have waited very long for you] ? Or actually do you really not want to see me? Then you can say... [You are annoying! Quickly get lost!] Then I will obediently leave, I will never annoy you again.

Guy: Fool... I have waited for you for so long... You are very late, I am angry.

*I am not sure if there are other pictures for this story because I haven't seen anymore. But leaving it here probably means there is a good ending unlike the short story I wrote heheheh, this make me feel better. HE is the best :P I think (not sure) the artist of these pictures is Ibuki Satsuki, she has lovely art!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...the picture seems very bloody and sad but from the lines it seems like a good ending! Thanks for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't mind me asking
    which novel is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no novel for this. It is by Ibuki Satsuki and she sometimes posts short stand-alone comic strips on her Weibo. I'm not sure about this one though.

      Delete